Go to Arro.co →
About the role
We’re looking for a senior product designer who will play an integral role in defining the future of Arro. You’ll contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction. We’re a small team so your impact will be instantly measurable.
Day to day, you’ll be creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals while working closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality implementation.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 5+ years of experience designing functional, effective, and beautiful software for desktop and/or mobile.
- have a portfolio that describes your design process, proves your knowledge and includes key metrics for your designs.
- have a passion for listening and learning from users.
- care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect.
- think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviours
- have experience in prototyping as a form of communication. Figma prototypes are our second language.
- are someone who loves (from time to time) to dig into pixels, CSS, etc.
- have practical knowledge of design systems and style guides.
What else we might expect from you:
- are fluent in written and spoken English.
- have experience in a fast growing startup is a plus.
- are a self-starter mindset mixed with a deep enjoyment of collaboration.
- are constantly striving to become a better designer to level up your game.
- have worked in a fully remote position before and understand the pain points associated with that.
If you're a versatile designer who loves to get into the details and you’ve a strong perspective on what makes for a great product, this role might be up your alley. We look forward to hearing from you!